Call-in Public Pressure Campaign
We are asking supporters to call in to the Mayor and City Attorney’s offices to demand justice for the Cruz Defenders.
Please take a few minutes to demand that:
- All charges against community members defending the Cruz family home be dropped.
- All police, including Chief Dolan, who used violence against peaceful protesters be formally disciplined.
- No more public resources be used to help banks evict our neighbors!
Please call the following people with the above demands:
- Mayor R.T. Rybak (612) 673-2100
- City Attorney Susan L. Segal (612) 673-3272
- Deputy City Attorney Mary Ellen Heng (612) 673-2270
Join us in court to be in solidarity with the Defenders! Show the judge, prosecution, and jury that the Defenders have a community behind them. Wear green, the chosen solidarity color, to let your support be known. Check the Court Dates page for upcoming dates.
Interested in doing more for the Cruz Defenders? There are many ways to get more involved with the Support Committee, from coordinating this website, supporting arrestees, contacting media, making food, and more! Come to a legal support meeting or contact us if you’re interested:
Please contact us if you are interested in taking more action!